Technology Enabled Success

Technology Enabled Success

TES 2012 ("Technology Enabled Success") is an exclusive conference presented by DLD and Burda Direkt Services.

As part of DLD 2012 (January 22nd to 24th) TES seeks to discuss technology related topics that are key components for the economical success of a business, no matter if new or old economy. On management level, the conference addresses online business challenges in context with technology.

In 3 different sessions the topics Multichannel Commerce, Big Data and Data-Driven Commerce were discussed with well-known companies.

TES 2012 - IMPRESSIONS

Multichannel Commerce

Multichannel Commerce

Product manufacturers as well as retailers are currently changing their strategic approach and investing in the expansion of their commerce channels. This is due to the fact that consumer behavior is shifting from single channel purchases to cross-channel customer journeys. Companies have to provide a seamless channel integration with added value for customers, in order to minimize the risk of losing the customer to competitors while switching to other commerce channels along his customer journey. An integrated multichannel commerce strategy brings challenges to corporate culture, data analysis, IT architecture, and fulfillment – to name a few.

Big Data

Big Data

2.5 quintillion bytes of data are created every day. 90% of the data existing in the world today has been created in the last two years alone. This data comes from everywhere: Amongst others, from posts to social media sites, from digital pictures and videos posted online, from transaction records of online purchases, from sensors used to gather climate information, and from cell phone GPS signals. On average, firms effectively utilize less than 5% of the available data. The remaining 95% seem to be too expensive and complex to deal with. With the concept of big data and the analytical approaches that go along this concept, companies can now dip into that other 95%, be more productive, and experience higher returns on equity than their competitors.

Speaker

Klaus Driever Klaus Driever Weltbild MORE
Maks Giordano Maks Giordano The Nunatak Group MORE
Heidi S. Messer Heidi S. Messer Collective[i] MORE
René Seifert René Seifert Brain Pirates GmbH MORE

Robert Stephens Robert Stephens Best Buy MORE
Werner Vogels Werner Vogels amazon.com MORE
Gerhard Thomas Gerhard Thomas Burda Direkt Services MORE
Media Partner TES 2012

IMPRESSIONS

Impressions

DLD12: Gerhard Thomas (Burda) + Werner Vogels (Amazon)
  • DLD12: Gerhard Thomas (Burda) + Werner Vogels (Amazon)
DLD12_DG_TES_0028.JPG
  • DLD12_DG_TES_0028.JPG
DLD12_DG_TES_0037.JPG
  • DLD12_DG_TES_0037.JPG
DLD12_DG_TES_0038.JPG
  • DLD12_DG_TES_0038.JPG
DLD12_DG_TES_0039.JPG
  • DLD12_DG_TES_0039.JPG
DLD12_DG_TES_0040.JPG
  • DLD12_DG_TES_0040.JPG
DLD12: Heidi Messer
  • DLD12: Heidi Messer
DLD12: Werner Vogels - Multichannel Commerce
  • DLD12: Werner Vogels - Multichannel Commerce
DLD12d3_fh9102p.jpg
  • DLD12d3_fh9102p.jpg
DLD12d3_fh9103p.jpg
  • DLD12d3_fh9103p.jpg
TES12d3_dg0003p.jpg
  • TES12d3_dg0003p.jpg
TES12d3_dg0034p.jpg
  • TES12d3_dg0034p.jpg
TES12d3_fh0009p.jpg
  • TES12d3_fh0009p.jpg
TES12d3_fh0075p.jpg
  • TES12d3_fh0075p.jpg
TES12d3_fh0078p.jpg
  • TES12d3_fh0078p.jpg
TES12d3_fh0081p.jpg
  • TES12d3_fh0081p.jpg
TES12d3_fh0086p.jpg
  • TES12d3_fh0086p.jpg
TES12d3_fh9095p-2.jpg
  • TES12d3_fh9095p-2.jpg
TES12d3_fh9100p.jpg
  • TES12d3_fh9100p.jpg